Stratocaster hecha en Fullerton

Fernando Fercu
#1 por Fernando Fercu el 15/12/2021
hola buenas
alguien me puede facilitar infomacion sobre las guitarras fender fabricadas en Fullerton factory , se supone que son "pata negra" no son copias ni nada raro , estan bien hechas?
Estoy a punto de compraruna
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -53%
    Afinador Daddario PWC-CT-24
    9 €
    Ver oferta
  • -70%
    Focusrite Vocaster Two Studio
    98 €
    Ver oferta
  • PRS 70th SE McCarty 594 Quilt FBB
    1.055 €
    Ver oferta
Manuel
#2 por Manuel el 15/12/2021
Yo tuve una Teleca Fullerton del '83, muy buena pieza.
La acabé vendiendo porque no me adaptaba al diapasón de arce, pero las pastis sonaban rockeras a más no poder.

Algunos datos:

http://www.joesguitarshop.com/fullertons.html

Between 1982 and 1984 Fender produced a limited number of super guitars. These were all made at the original Fender plant in Fullerton California on the original tools and dies of the pre-CBS era guitars. Fender even brought some of the original pre-CBS folks out of retirement for this very ambitious project. The plan was to make reissue of the best Fender guitars and basses ever made. The 1952 Telecaster, 1957 and 1962 Stratocasters, 1957 and1962 Precision Bass, and the 1962 Jazz Bass. Unable to keep up with the demand Fender closed the Fullerton plant, moved to Corona California, and resumed production in late 1985.
I see many guitars on eBay selling as "Fullerton era" that while they were made in 1982 are not Fullerton guitars. These reissue guitars are as close to the original pre-CBS made Fenders as you can possibly get. Much better than the new Custom Shop efforts to "relic" a new guitar to make it look old.
These guitars are now 31 to 33 years old. Finish has checked and the wood has aged. The hand made quality is just not seen in modern computer made guitars.

You see a lot of guitars pictured on line and on ebay that claim to be '83-'84 guitars with string holes through the body. I've even seen an incorrectly dated "'83-'84" used Tele in a Guitar Center. It sounds like you have a real '83-'84 Tele, as does Tele-Champ.

The E3xxx serial number is never definitive during this era, and there is some evidence that various E3xxx designated necks may have been used up through at least '86, probably as NOS. The fact that the neck is dated 1984, dates your guitar if the body checks out, which it sounds like it does. As you may know, the Fullerton plant closed in 1985.

I believe that the '83-'84 Fullerton USA Standard Teles were all toploaders with Fender/Schaller Elite saddles and 12" radius necks. In good shape, one of these guitars should be worth well over $1,000.

Relatively speaking, very few of these guitars were made, and it is unfortunate that their limited numbers and unique attributes, including being toploaders, the 12" radius necks, and the beautiful Elite saddles; as well as the history, a time when CBS/Fender was going to close its American doors and move all production to Japan, prior to the employee buy-out, haven't seemed to place the "Smith Era" Telecasters in the higher ranks of collectability.

Sobre Dan Smith, su época y su labor en Fender:

https://www.guitarristas.info/noticias/fallece-dan-smith-pieza-clave-desarrollo-fender-80/6537
http://www.stratconnection.com/fenderhistory.htm
Subir
Fernando Fercu
#3 por Fernando Fercu el 15/12/2021
Esta es la guitarra
Archivos adjuntos ( para descargar)
Screenshot_20211215-195047_Wallapop.jpg
Screenshot_20211215-195057_Wallapop.jpg
Subir
Pakalolo
#4 por Pakalolo el 02/01/2022
Es una broma?
Con la de información disponible hoy dia, localizador de números de serie, etc y nos enseñas una Fender que debe ser del 2000 en adelante...
Conoces el foro, sabes que existen las Fender fullerton y estás a punto de comprar una vulgar American Standard?
Subir
Fernando Fercu
#5 por Fernando Fercu el 02/01/2022
Hola, por el número de serie estaba fabricada en fullerton, nunca había oído nada de esa factoría, y muy poco he conseguido averiguar que me hiciera decidirme a cambiar por una les paul que yo tengo,
Al final desistí del cambio.
Subir
luishouse
#6 por luishouse el 02/01/2022
Fernando Fercu escribió:
Hola, por el número de serie estaba fabricada en fullerton

Esa strato no es una Fullerton, seguro. Quizás haya una incongruencia en las series, pero las Fullerton son de principios de los 80, y esa es una standard de los 2000.
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo